– Are the swing chains included?
The Basic chains are included.
– Are the swings painted or stained?
They are shipped un-finished, this allows you to paint or stain them to your color scheme.
– When should I paint or stain my swing?
We recommend painting or staining prior to assembly. When your unit arrives it is ready to be painted or stained.
– What type of wood are the swings made?
The swings are constructed from Kiln Dried Pressure Treated Pine.
– How do I maintain my swing?
Each swing is shipped with a brochure explaining proper maintenance.
– Are custom size swings available?
Yes, we do accept special orders, but there are some limits to what we will do.
– Do you sell swing frames or stands?
Unfortunately, not at this time.
– Where can I find a swing stand or frame?
There are several sites online that offer new frames, or you can search in your area for a used frame.
– Are your swings in any brick and mortar stores?
Yes, we do have a few local retailers. Check out or events / dealers page to locate us.
– How are the units shipped?
All swings & footrests are shipped un-assembled, via UPS. Our other items are shipped either UPS or
– How long does it take to assemble a swing?
Depending on the swing involved, allow 45 – 90 minutes.